Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Class C IPs
06-03-2014, 11:41 PM
Big Grin Class C IPs
Here is an Search engine optimization myth that has not truly been established 1 way or an additional yet. The myth is that getting hyperlinks from the same class C IP address will not help you. Get more on the affiliated website by visiting auto link building. If you dont know what I am talking about heres how you breakdown an IP address.

AAA.BBB.CCC.DDD

So where the CCC is that number requirements to be differ. The reasoning behind this is that somebody could get web hosting and place 1,000 distinct web sites on it and then hyperlink them all to a single internet site trying to acquire its hyperlink reputation. So the search engines place an end to that by using the IP of the websites to calculate how significantly weight to give the hyperlink.

There are really a couple of men and women that dont believe that this myth is accurate just for the easy reality of how well-known shared hosting is. If this myth is correct then all these internet sites on the same shared hosting server cant help every other out with ranking.

There is some proof that can prove this myth although. My friend discovered keyword research seo tool reviews by searching Google. I have followed numerous discussions on this topic and have noticed some outcomes that make me a believer. The results generally just prove how a internet site with far less hyperlinks can out rank a website with a ton much more hyperlinks. This is since the internet site with much less hyperlinks has a ton much more different class C IPs links than the a single with just more links.

Like I mentioned I am a firm believer in this myth and I dont even like to refer to it as a myth but till proven beyond a doubt I will call it that just to make men and women pleased. Dig up further on this related URL by clicking google website ranking checker. This prodound best keyword research software article URL has a few refreshing aids for the reason for it. So when you are undertaking link developing be positive to verify out the IP address on where your link will be placed in order to make sure your link will pull the most weight..
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply